Life is a choice

Life is a choice
He was a restaurant manager in America. He was always in good spirits and always had positive things to say. If someone asked him what he was doing, he would always reply, "If I were any better, I'd rather be twins!"
Many of the waiters at the restaurant out if Jerry changed jobs, so they can still follow it from one restaurant to another restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude.
Jerry was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation being experienced.
Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, "I do not understand! Can not be a positive person all of the time.
How can you do that? "Jerry replied," Each morning I wake up and say to myself, I have two choices today. I can choose to exist in a good mood or vote in a homely atmosphere. I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side .. I always choose the positive side. "
"But it is not always that easy," I protested. "Yes, it is," Jerry said, "Life is a choice. When you throw the whole issue, every situation is a choice. You choose how to react to all circumstances. You choose how people around you are affected by your situation. You choose to exist in a state of good or bad. It's your choice how you live life. "
A few years later, I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in a restaurant business: he left the back door open one morning and was robbed by three armed men. While trying to open the safe, his hand, shaking from nervousness, slipped off the combination. The robbers panicked and shot him. Luckily, Jerry was found relatively quickly and rushed to the hospital.
After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullets still in his body. I saw Jerry about six months after the accident.
When I asked Jerry how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd rather be twins. Wanna see my scars?" I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what he thought of the time of the robbery.
"The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door," Jerry replied. "Then, as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or die. I chose to live."
"Were not you scared?" I asked. Jerry continued, "The great medical experts. They kept saying that I would be healed. But when they wheeled me into the ER and I saw the expression on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. Eyes they say 'People will die'. I know I must take action. "
"What are you doing?" I asked. "There is a fat nurse asked me," said Jerry. "She asked if I was allergic. 'Yes' I replied ..
The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, 'Bullets!' Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live. Help me surgery as the living, not the dead. "
Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully.
One thing that is truly yours that no one can control is your attitude, so if you can control it and everything else in life becomes much easier.
DONASI VIA PAYPAL Bantu berikan donasi jika artikelnya dirasa bermanfaat. Donasi akan digunakan untuk memperpanjang domain https://4rrwani.blogspot.com/. Terima kasih.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts